OSHC Cover

What is Overseas Student Health Cover?

In Australia, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a mandatory requirement of your student visa. You must have OSHC for the entire time you are studying in Australia. OSHC also gives you peace of mind knowing you can easily access medical services while you are in Australia – so you can focus on your studies and enjoying your time in Australia.

Health Insurance for your 500 Student Visa

Are you coming to Australia to study on a 500 Student Visa?
We can service you by helping you to get OSHC Insurance cover.
We partner with NIB, Allianz OSHC Insurance providers.
To get quote for NIB OSHC , Allianz OSHC Insurance cover. Send us your details and we will get you a quote.


Professionals at your service

To advise you on your VISA, we will assign you a dedicated case manager (Migration Agent) from day one.